Wednesday 4 May 2016

Cameroonian man praises US police for putting gas in his car (photos)

A Cameroonian man by name Ebai Bisong, narrated how he ran out of gas on the highway and was help my a police in Oklahoma City last week.  
"Hello. My name is Bisong, originally from Cameroon. I was driving from Norman to Oklahoma City last week, trying to get away from the possible tornado. I ran out of gas and was stuck on the highway. I didn't know what to do. This officer showed up (believe he is a sergeant) and helped me out. I rode in his cruiser and got gas, which he himself put in my car while I watched him. Please, I want you guys to celebrate him. I don't know his name but here are the pics I took.Great job Sgt. Burris!", wrote Oklahoma City Police Department. 
This kind gesture my an Oklahoma City police comes at a time when Police are being accused of unlawfully killing black people in the USA. They aren't all bad! Hope the Cameroonian police can mirror this! See another photo after the cut. 

No comments:

BLOGGER/ SONG WRITER/ SINGER (237) 676478619

Blog Archive

CEO PADDY WILLYS BLOG

17 things to know about Paddy Willy

Paddy willy will be a year older  today 20 April 2016 so his friend took time to write about him 1. Born in Tabenken Nkambe ...