Wednesday 2 March 2016

Britney Spears' sexy on the covers of V magazine

Britney Spears new photos for V magazine look sexy looks so sexy for her cover shoot with the March issue of Magazine 100.
The 34-year-old mother of 2 interviewed with the magazine, below are some of the things she shared with the mag:
On not being into technology:
“Honestly, I still don’t use my computer. My kids use the computer more than I do! I understand that a lot of people are into it, and I have days where I write and stuff, but it’s really not for me. It’s not my thing.”
On haters:
“Whoever is in the spotlight, people are really quick to judge. I mean, there are a lot of kids coming up who’ve experienced that. It’s just the way the world works, unfortunately. I’ve been doing this for 20 years. I kind of don’t pay attention to it. I have my relationship with God and myself and that’s what matters to me. I really don’t care what most people think.”

No comments:

BLOGGER/ SONG WRITER/ SINGER (237) 676478619

Blog Archive

CEO PADDY WILLYS BLOG

17 things to know about Paddy Willy

Paddy willy will be a year older  today 20 April 2016 so his friend took time to write about him 1. Born in Tabenken Nkambe ...