Friday 13 May 2016

Jennifer Lopez talks hard time with $4000 shoe gift from Rihanna

post-feature-image

Singer and dancer, Jennifer Lopez has explained why she dumped a pair of $4,000 Manolo shoes she received from Rihanna.

JLo who rocked the gift from the 28-year-old singer in her 'Ain’t Your Mama' video [click here to watch], said they were uncomfortable and hard to dance in.

During a facebok Q&A, JLo said:
"Rihanna had sent me these amazing boots and I was like, these have to be in the video. How are we going to get these into the video? And I always saw all the women marching at the end in a group, kind of starting this revolution and I thought okay, maybe I’ll just wear them to dance. They’re just amazing so that’s what we did. 
"They were hard to dance in. Everyone else was dancing as you see in kind of like combat boots sneakers and I walked out in those and I was like, ‘Nobody wearing heels but me? Okay!’ And it was on concrete, outside so it wasn’t the easiest boot to ever dance in but we pulled it off."

No comments:

BLOGGER/ SONG WRITER/ SINGER (237) 676478619

Blog Archive

CEO PADDY WILLYS BLOG

17 things to know about Paddy Willy

Paddy willy will be a year older  today 20 April 2016 so his friend took time to write about him 1. Born in Tabenken Nkambe ...