Tuesday 19 April 2016

Guiliana Rancic shows off her healthy bikini body while hanging out with her son

Guiliana Rancic looks amazing and healthy in a bikini while lounging with her 3-year-old son, Duke. The E! News star shared the photo on Instagram. "Hanging in my favorite place with my favorite little guy,"
 
Last year, the Fashion Police host who was often criticized for her thin appearance opened up to Today's Savannah Guthrie and revealed that her weight loss was actually due to the cancer medication she was taking.

"I do not have an eating disorder. I wanted to be clear about that. In fact, I eat a lot. People always love to tweet: 'Eat a burger.' I eat burgers. It's not working."

Speaking to Dr. Oz, about being shamed due to her skinny body, she said: "Trust me, I don't want to lose weight. I don't think it looks attractive. I think I used to be more attractive. But I'm doing the best I can."

No comments:

BLOGGER/ SONG WRITER/ SINGER (237) 676478619

Blog Archive

CEO PADDY WILLYS BLOG

17 things to know about Paddy Willy

Paddy willy will be a year older  today 20 April 2016 so his friend took time to write about him 1. Born in Tabenken Nkambe ...