Tuesday 19 April 2016

Actor James Franco responds to those wondering about his sexuality. "Yeah, I'm a little gay"

James Franco has a cryptic response to those wondering if he’s straight or gay.
"There is a bit of overfocusing on my sexuality... and so the first question is why do they care? Well, because I’m a celebrity, so I guess they care who I’m having sex with. But if your definition of gay and straight is who I sleep with, then I guess you could say I’m a gay c**k tease," Franco said in an interview with New York Magazine."It’s where my allegiance lies, where my sensibilities lie, how I define myself. Yeah, I’m a little gay, and there’s a gay James." he added.

No comments:

BLOGGER/ SONG WRITER/ SINGER (237) 676478619

Blog Archive

CEO PADDY WILLYS BLOG

17 things to know about Paddy Willy

Paddy willy will be a year older  today 20 April 2016 so his friend took time to write about him 1. Born in Tabenken Nkambe ...