Thursday 18 February 2016

Kim Kardashian shares her secret on how to keep breast lifted without a bra (Photos)

Kim Kardashian is looking out for all the ladies who like wearing cleavage baring outfits but aren't blessed with perky breast. The mother of two shared the secret to her perfect cleavage.
She wrote on her website...
 'I definitely had to share my tape secret with you guys!! It's my secret trick to have perfect cleavage in photos.'You tape them up so they are super lifted. It takes a little work but trust me it's all worth it LOL.'I've used everything from duct tape to packing tape to masking tape and I think that the best I found is gaffer's tape.'It sticks the best! Make sure you don't have any lotion or oils on when you're lifting your boobs up with the tape. Just brace yourself for when it's time to take it off LOL.'
Definitely not advisable for women with hairy breast. Yes! Some women have hairy breast.

No comments:

BLOGGER/ SONG WRITER/ SINGER (237) 676478619

Blog Archive

CEO PADDY WILLYS BLOG

17 things to know about Paddy Willy

Paddy willy will be a year older  today 20 April 2016 so his friend took time to write about him 1. Born in Tabenken Nkambe ...