Friday 22 January 2016

Read heartbreaking suicide note bullied 11-year-old left his parents


Diego Gonzalez was having a hard time with the bullies in school and just couldn't take anymore. Before jumping off the fifth floor of the family home, he wrote his parents a heartbreaking note which he left beside a teddy bear he has owned since birth.  The incident happened October 14th last year after Diego complained that he was having trouble at school and was unhappy but his parents only just made the letter public in a bid to persuade authorities in Villaverde, Madrid, to launch a full investigation into his death.





His letter read:
"Daddy, Mummy…I hope that one day you will be able to hate me a little less. I can’t stand going to school and there is no other way to avoid it.
"Dad, you taught me to be a good person and to keep promises…Mum, you have taken care of me very well and shown me a lot of places…Grandpa, you have always been very generous to me and have looked out for me.
"Tata, you have put up with a lot from me.
"I miss you and I hope one day we can meet again in heaven. Well, I say goodbye forever."


He was a pupil at Nuestra Senora de Los Angeles School in Madrid and now his parents want answers from the local authority.

Diego's father, Manuel Gonzalez, said: "In this school strange things are happening and, at least, must be investigated."

Despite Diego's letter and several other complaints from parents at the school, police 'ruled out' his death was due to a case of bullying, according to the El Mundo.

His mother, Carmen Gonzalez, remembered the horrifying moment she found her son.
She said: "I heard that he had moved from the room. I looked and saw the shoes on the floor.
"I got into the [other] room, looked wildly around the house to find him and saw towards the back of the kitchen, the open window, I went and looked. I saw his shadow on the floor."

No comments:

BLOGGER/ SONG WRITER/ SINGER (237) 676478619

Blog Archive

CEO PADDY WILLYS BLOG

17 things to know about Paddy Willy

Paddy willy will be a year older  today 20 April 2016 so his friend took time to write about him 1. Born in Tabenken Nkambe ...