Thursday 5 May 2016

You woudn't believe what Kim Kardashian has been showing off to her friends


In a new series of Keeping Up With The Kardashians which was launched on Sunday in America, Kim gushed over how good she looks after childbirth. Kim began to give her hubby a run in the ego-maniac stakes as she said during a family dinner.
She said:
“I just showed Larsa Pippen [her friend] my vagina, and she thinks it looks gorgeous and perfect after a baby."I was sitting on the toilet and I just took a mirror, and I said, ‘’Stand here and look in the mirror.’ 

No comments:

BLOGGER/ SONG WRITER/ SINGER (237) 676478619

Blog Archive

CEO PADDY WILLYS BLOG

17 things to know about Paddy Willy

Paddy willy will be a year older  today 20 April 2016 so his friend took time to write about him 1. Born in Tabenken Nkambe ...