Tuesday 5 April 2016

Photos:Olivia Munn covers Fashion magazine

Olivia Munn looked stunning for the May cover of Fashion. The half white, half Chinese actress talked about her bi-cultural background. She said:


'Being multi-ethnic - I'm half-Chinese, half-white - brings up a whole set of complications that people don't even think about when it comes to being photographed,' Munn explained to the Canadian magazine on newsstands/iPad on April 11.
'I have more of a white appearance on the outside, but my bone structure is very much Asian. I have high cheekbones and smaller eyes. When you put shimmer on the inside of my eyes, I immediately look cross-eyed. If you put too heavy of an eyelash on me, it looks like my eyes are halfway closed'.

No comments:

BLOGGER/ SONG WRITER/ SINGER (237) 676478619

Blog Archive

CEO PADDY WILLYS BLOG

17 things to know about Paddy Willy

Paddy willy will be a year older  today 20 April 2016 so his friend took time to write about him 1. Born in Tabenken Nkambe ...