Monday 25 April 2016

Cameroonian singer Andy Allo pays tribute to Prince

As the world continues to mourn the death of Prince, Cameroonian singer, Andy Allo paid her respects with a statement on Facebook.
Hi Prince, 
I believe we all come into people's lives for a reason. You came into mine 5 years ago and each day we spent together talking, traveling and playing music, the more I learned about myself. You taught me how to love so deeply with no inhibitions, but you also taught me about heartbreak. You taught me how to push myself beyond my own limits, how to be strong, how to fight but also how to be vulnerable and be present. You are a mentor, a friend and much much more. We shared a great love, a great many laughs and tears. I wish I had told you more, what you meant to me.
I am so grateful I had the honor of knowing you, the man and the artist. 
I am the woman and the artist I am today because of you. I love you and miss you. 
Andy 
Ps. I'd give anything to beat you at ping-pong one more time. Just kidding - I'd let you win.

No comments:

BLOGGER/ SONG WRITER/ SINGER (237) 676478619

Blog Archive

CEO PADDY WILLYS BLOG

17 things to know about Paddy Willy

Paddy willy will be a year older  today 20 April 2016 so his friend took time to write about him 1. Born in Tabenken Nkambe ...