Wednesday 9 March 2016

Getting back stuff from your ex is never easy but this guy did it in style!

Ladies may we read and learn! Getting your stuff back from your ex after a break-up is almost impossible, especially when both parties can't come to an agreement on whether the expensive iPhone was given as a gift or a loan.


This guy however found a very mean way to get "his" property back when things went sour.

After splitting up with his girlfriend Melisa, this guy demanded she returned his iPhone, which she claimed he gave her as a present. She refused.

During a heated text exchange, he informed his former flame:

"I'm getting the phone back I hope you know."

Melisa replied: "How?? and the following conversation ensued:







Her former partner then decided to stop playing nicely. Using the Find My iPhone app, he traced Melisa's device and registered it as lost before erasing it of all its contents.

As a final blow he added the message:

"Hey babe, I decided to turn off my phone. See since it's my phone I can do that. "Shouldn't have called me a f*** boy. Have a nice day. #phoneless."












He then texted Melisa's mum to make sure he would get back the "$300 dollar stolen coaster".

The exchange was uploaded to picture sharing website imgur , where it has since gone viral.

No comments:

BLOGGER/ SONG WRITER/ SINGER (237) 676478619

Blog Archive

CEO PADDY WILLYS BLOG

17 things to know about Paddy Willy

Paddy willy will be a year older  today 20 April 2016 so his friend took time to write about him 1. Born in Tabenken Nkambe ...