Friday 19 February 2016

Obese Woman sheds 4 and half stone to land her high school crush

28-year old Cheyanne Lent took drastic measures to lose weight after being turned down by her high school crush, she has revealed. When she was 15 she met her high school crush while at a church group meeting but because of her plump figure, he didn't date her.
 

But now Cheyanne has used the crush as inspiration to slim down in the hope she may yet seduce her man 13 years later. Cheyanne, from Los Angeles, US, charted her progress as part of reality TV show 'Fat Chance'

She told The New York Post:
“I was scared to put my heart on the line. I really liked him, but I thought I should probably date someone more on my level. He was my ‘what if?’ Every couple months we would reconnect and have amazing conversations,” she says.
“My dream was to have him come out to LA, reveal myself to him and do the cheesy ‘Bachelor’ ride on a motorcycle along the Pacific Coast Highway at sunset.”

No comments:

BLOGGER/ SONG WRITER/ SINGER (237) 676478619

Blog Archive

CEO PADDY WILLYS BLOG

17 things to know about Paddy Willy

Paddy willy will be a year older  today 20 April 2016 so his friend took time to write about him 1. Born in Tabenken Nkambe ...